Frequently Asked Questions
1. Update your headset to the latest firmware.
2. Download the latest version of the Sena Utility App or Sena
30K Utility App.
• Sena Utility App: 20S EVO, 20S
• Sena 30K Utility App: 30K
3. Open the app.
4. Tap the upper left Menu icon , and tap the Basic Settings.
5. Enable the HD Speaker Accessory.
Here are which Sena headsets are compatible with the HD speakers:
SC-A0325 - HD Speakers Type A
- 20S EVO
SC-A0326 - HD Speakers Type B
- 10C EVO
- 10C Pro
Note: To use the HD speakers on a compatible headset, the firmware version that includes HD Speaker Support needs to be installed on the headset.
To use the HD speakers for your headset after installing them, here is what you need to do:
- Update the firmware on your headset to the latest firmware version so that the HD Speaker support feature has been added.
- Enable the HD Speaker Accessory for your headset using one of the following apps:
- Sena Device Manager - 30K, 20S, 20S EVO, 10C EVO and 10C Pro
- 30K Utility App - 30K
- Sena Utility App - 20S, 20S EVO, 10C EVO and 10C Pro
The 50S and the 5S already come with the HD speakers included so the SC-A0325 for the 50S is not necessary and the SC-A0326 for the 5S is not necessary.